1) What is your Minecraft username and age?
SpeedAlec ; 20
2) What time zone do you live in?
3) What is your availability?
This depends on my college work, but i’m usually on everyday.
In your own words, and in a short paragraph, tell us:
4) What do you think a server moderator does, and how do you feel you fit this criteria?
A server moderator manages both discord and the server(s) so they are safe, fun, and always positive for the community. If in-game problems arise, they work their hardest to solve them and keep the players happy. I feel like I fit this criteria because I love to help others and assure players that they are doing the right thing in-game and outside, and also naturally welcome new player and help others when they need it when staff isn’t online.
5) What is it about this server that keeps you playing here?
The growth of this server has a lot of potential, the players are very helpful as a community while maintaining a positive attitude as a family.
Tell us how you would react if the following situations occurred while you were online.
6) If a player began using threatening or excessive bad language towards another player, what would you do?
I would try and defuse the situation by reasoning with them and asking them to stop/give them a warning, while mentioning what they are saying could be harmful to others. If they continue, then I would contact higher staff members for immediate action if they are to be muted or banned.
7) If a player was found to have grieved a building, what would you do?
If a player was found to have done this, I would warn the player, screenshot the griefed area with as much proof as I possibly can and then send them to higher staff members for action to be taken while keeping a close eye on the player.
If a player came to you and claimed they lost items, what would you do?
I would ask the player for proof that they have lost the items, and if they have it, then send it to higher staff members to see what can be done for the player. If they do not have proof, then I will kindly let the player know that their items cannot be replaced/restored.
9) Is there anything else you feel we should know while considering you for moderator?
I’m online quite frequently so I would be there when other helpers/mods/admins aren’t available and would need the coverage for the time. This server has great potential and would love to help it grow. Thank you for your consideration